Influencers and Bloggers solicitors in London and Essex
Influencers and bloggers are not usually experiences in legal matters. This can present difficulties when dealing with lots of different brands and companies, many of which have sophisticated resources in the law.
It is essential to work with solicitors that are familiar with influencers and bloggers, their interests, how they work, as well as understanding how to negotiate with brands and companies.
We advise on a broad range of issues including:
- Selling and buying businesses, for influencers and bloggers
- Angel investment and fundraising
- Influencer agreements and other commercial contracts
- Advertising regulations
- Employment law advice
- GDPR and privacy
- Commercial property (e.g. warehouse lease)
Our unique selling point is that we understand what clients want from their lawyers. We will manage your case proactively, with careful attention to detail while never losing sight of the bigger picture.
While working with us you will have access to our strong network of other professionals such as accountants, brokers, independent financial advisers and bankers.
We offer a range of pricing options and will be happy to discuss these with you. As a client-centred law firm, we will be transparent with you about our pricing and actively manage this throughout your matter.
Recent Influencers and Bloggers work
- We are supporting a start-up online retail business with their influencer agreements for the people they work with on Instagram.
- We are supporting an online retail business founded by a well-known Instagram blogger on various legal-related matters including freelancer agreements, non-disclosure agreements, proposed investment and corporate re-structuring.