Business Start-ups solicitors in London and Essex
If you are a Business Start-Up, one of your main priorities should be to seek specialist legal advice.
We offer specialist advice for Business Start-Ups in a number of areas including:
- Business structure e.g., sole trader, partnership, limited company, limited liability partnership (LLP)
- Shareholders’ agreements and bespoke articles of association
- Partnership and LLP agreements
- Purchase or lease of premises
- Business terms and conditions
- Employment or consultancy contracts, and employee handbooks/policies
- Data Protection and GDPR documentation
- Angel Investment and fundraising
It is not uncommon to deal with Business Start-Up matters over a period of time running alongside your day-to-day efforts to the build the trading business. Contact us today to discuss your requirements and we can help you put an implementation plan in place to deal with your Business Start-Up matters, including your budgetary requirements and target timeframe.
Our unique selling point is that we understand what clients want from their lawyers. We will manage your transaction proactively, with careful attention to detail while never losing sight of the bigger picture.
While working with us you will have access to our strong network of other professionals such as accountants, independent financial advisers and bankers.
We offer a range of pricing options and will be happy to discuss these with you. As a client-centred law firm, we will be transparent with you about our pricing and actively manage these in line with our agreements.